22.3.12

CLIFFORD

Clifford was a guy who made comics in Hobart in the 90's. Apparently he's dead now. My friend Matthew said that it must have been alcohol that did him in, alcohol or suicide. When I asked him how he knew, he said that's how everyone dies in Hobart. I thought, what a funny bigot. If you know anything more about him, or have any more of his work send me an email - these five drawings are all his work I've seen, I really like them.











These drawings were originally published in excellent comic zine 'Crypto'.

2 comments:

sonja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sonja said...

Hi. I am Clifford's cousin. Great to see you have some of his drawings. He was very talented but sadly has died. Not from alcohol or suicide but from cancer. His art keeps him alive though.