18.1.11

Abstraction of Destruction


A plume of foam in bauxite waste at an aluminum manufacturing plant.

Bottom ash disposal pond at coal-fired power plant.

Phospho-gypsum fertiliser waste.

Run-off pond at Rio Tinto Mine.

Coal ash waste at electricity generation station.

Herbicide manufacturing plant.

Heavy metal waste from fertiliser production.

The inside of a holding tank at an oil sands upgrader facility.

Hog faecal waste lagoon.

Herbicide manufacturing plant.

All photos by J Henry Fair, from his exhibition at Gerald Peters Gallery in New York

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel like hell

Anonymous said...

Beautiful horror

Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted
to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog
posts. After all I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!


Here is my homepage :: how to lose weight fast